Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced expanded global publishing capabilities and additional upgrades to Adobe® Social, a key element of Adobe Marketing Cloud. Social marketers can now publish to China’s largest social network, Sina Weibo, from a single interface in Adobe Social that also supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube. Several new capabilities, including Sina Weibo publishing, social author attribution and YouTube channel management, are built on tighter integration with Adobe Analytics. Additional new functionality includes: tweet delivery by country, a new listening rule builder for advanced searches across all major social networks and thousands of blogs, and enhanced moderation support. “Expanding the global capabilities of Adobe Social ensures that social marketers can better reach and engage with the right customers across geographies,” said Bill Ingram, vice president of Adobe Social and Adobe Analytics, Adobe. “We are committed to making it easy for marketers to not only interact with a global customer base, but also measure the impact of those interactions to maximize ROI.” In all, 70 new features across six core capabilities of Adobe Social were designed to improve marketers’ abilities to easily publish, moderate, listen and measure social activity. Key functionality includes:
- Sina Weibo Publishing and Management – Social marketers can now access all Sina Weibo pages within a single tool, enabling text and image publishing, page management, and workflow oversight. In addition, integration with Adobe Analytics ensures that all posts published to Sina Weibo can be measured against brand metrics, such as website visits and conversions.
- Tweet Delivery by Country – Marketers can now geo-target organic tweets by country, region and city to deliver more relevant content to specific regional audiences.
- Social Author Attribution – Through integration with Adobe Analytics, the enhanced Social Authors Report enables marketers to easily identify key influencers on Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and YouTube who are driving conversions and directly influencing key business metrics.
- YouTube Analytics, Publishing and Channel Management – Analytics enhancements in Adobe Social enable marketers to customize metadata and track 30 plus metrics at the channel and video level, including channel/video engagement, subscriber metrics, top performing videos, watch-time metrics, referral sources and viewer demographics. Social marketers can also add, remove and reauthorize channels, establish approval workflows and publish videos to managed YouTube channels and playlists.
- Listening Rule Builder – A new listening rule builder enables marketers and analysts to make advanced queries across all major social networks and thousands of blogs to capture more precise and relevant types of social conversations and reduce unwanted noise.
- Enhanced Moderation Support – A simplified moderation tool now enables marketers to manage inbound content from all supported social platforms in one cohesive interface. With this newly redesigned tool, marketers can more easily identify, mark and escalate content for responses, and monitor the overall number of queries directed to the brand on social channels.
About Adobe Systems IncorporatedAdobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com. © 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.