- The VeriPulse tool-kit, which automatically optimizes performance and minimizes maintenance costs.
- Wireless remote status tablet compatibility that makes system monitoring possible and simple from anywhere in the lab.
- Easy siting, streamlined system interconnects, and standard power interface.
- High-quality data for software applications, such as CRAFT (Complete Reduction to Amplitude and Frequency Table), that extends NMR into data-intense applications, such as reaction monitoring or metabolomics, to deliver fast results.
- Compatibility with existing NMR magnets.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A) today introduced a nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy platform ideal for use in academic, pharmaceutical and applied chemical laboratories. The ProPulse NMR System brings true ease-of-use to high-performance NMR. The compact ProPulse 500 and 600 MHz NMR System comes standard with Agilent’s VnmrJ software, providing users with a comprehensive, intuitive interface to generate high-quality data with increased speed and simplicity. The combined hardware-software system empowers researchers to easily perform complex NMR experiments with consistent results. The ProPulse NMR System integrates uncompromised Agilent DirectDrive console performance into an advanced, compact, space-efficient platform. Other key tools and benefits include: