MILPITAS, Calif., Nov. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intersil Corporation (Nasdaq:ISIL), a leading provider of innovative power management and precision analog solutions, today extended its global leadership in digital power technology, introducing a major breakthrough in digital power design – the PowerNavigator™ graphical user interface (GUI). The PowerNavigator GUI lets users design digital power into their systems without writing a single line of code, and its easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface significantly accelerates design time.
- Hardware-free mode lets users design and architect power systems prior to hardware development
- Graphical monitoring makes display easy to read with entire system on one page
- Visual sequencing lets users sequence up and down multiple rails using drag-and-drop
- Command line tool enables simple access and control of any PMBus command
- Ability to save entire system project
- Config files allow individual files to be saved for production programming
CONTACT: Media Contact Shannon Pleasant Intersil Corporation (512) 382-8444 firstname.lastname@example.org