- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 548,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 791,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 17,883
- 24-Week # shares sold: 20,883
The giant health insurer unveiled results that exceeded analysts' expectations and adjusted its full-year outlook to reflect the impact of the new tax law.
Mark Bertolini's stock options total in the hundreds of millions of dollars.
The Nasdaq rises as big-cap tech stocks finish higher.
Walmart is changing its name, there's a big deal in the healthcare sector, and Square jumps on its bitcoin-related announcement.