Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified ACI Worldwide ( ACIW) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified ACI Worldwide as such a stock due to the following factors:
- ACIW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $26.8 million.
- ACIW has traded 589,436 shares today.
- ACIW is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ACIW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ACIW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ACIW: ACI Worldwide, Inc. develops, markets, installs, and supports a line of software products and services for facilitating electronic payments worldwide. ACIW has a PE ratio of 38.2. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates ACI Worldwide a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for ACI Worldwide has been 321,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. ACI Worldwide has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 20.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates ACI Worldwide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 37.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 140.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$4.65 million to $1.88 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 516.35% to $22.70 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ACI WORLDWIDE INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -4.15%.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 141.66% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 40.97% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- ACI WORLDWIDE INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ACI WORLDWIDE INC reported lower earnings of $1.21 versus $1.35 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.04 versus $1.21).
- You can view the full ACI Worldwide Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.