- To Flip or Not to Flip: The Comprehensive Study of Flipped Classrooms, Sean Brown, Senior Vice President, Sonic Foundry
- Just Flip It: From the Front Lines of the Flipped Classroom, Clemson University professor Ralph Welsh
- From Flipped Classroom to Dual Enrollment: How ENMU Achieved Campus-Wide Capture in 12 Months, Eastern New Mexico University dean Mary Fanelli Ayala
- How University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Transformed Online Learning Modules Into A MOOC, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse director of academic technology services Jim Jorstad, along with Robert Hoar, director of the Institute for Innovation in Undergraduate Research & Learning, associate vice chancellor for academic affairs and math professor
- Supporting the First Major E-Learning Project in Nigeria, Michigan Virtual University vice president of operations Kirby Milton, along with Bunmi Akinyemiju of Venture Garden Group
Sloan-C also hosts two other conferences each year for industry leaders. Mediasite will webcast the 7th Annual Emerging Technologies for Online Learning International Symposium April 9-11, 2014, in Dallas, Texas, and the 11th Annual Sloan Consortium Blended Learning Conference & Workshop July 8-9 in Denver, Colo. to support Sloan-C’s goal of bringing its educational programs to new online audiences.Trusted by 1,200 colleges and universities, the patented Mediasite webcasting and video content management system quickly and cost-effectively automates the capture, management, delivery and search of live and on-demand videos and rich media. About Sloan Consortium The Sloan Consortium (Sloan-C) is an institutional and professional leadership organization dedicated to integrating online education into mainstream higher education, helping institutions and individual educators improve the quality, scale and breadth of education. For more information, visit www.sloanconsortium.org. About Sonic Foundry®, Inc. Sonic Foundry (NASDAQ: SOFO) is the trusted market leader for enterprise webcasting solutions, providing video content management and distribution for education, business and government. Powered by the patented Mediasite webcasting platform and webcast services of Mediasite Events, the company empowers people to advance how they share knowledge online, using video webcasts to bridge time and distance, enhance learning outcomes and improve performance. © 2013 Sonic Foundry, Inc. Product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of Sonic Foundry, Inc. or their respective owners.