- 4-Week # shares bought: 4,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 345,043
- 12-Week # shares bought: 19,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 384,339
- 24-Week # shares bought: 24,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 525,517
Here are Monday's top research calls, including upgrades for AIG, Lululemon Athletica and AT&T, and a downgrade for Twenty-First Century Fox.
Here are Wednesday's top calls, including upgrades for AK Steel and Masco, and downgrades for Apple, Chipotle, General Motors, Lowe's, Pandora and Under Armour.
Potential targets of the medical device and diagnostics giant might request stricter parameters when structuring a deal, company followers say.