SANTA ANA, Calif. and ISMANING, Germany, Nov. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Identive (Nasdaq:INVE) (Frankfurt:INV) reported its financial results for the third quarter (Q3) ended September 30, 2013. Highlights of the quarter included:
- New management team begins simplification and focus of business
- 14% revenue growth year over year
- Achievement of $0.6 million adjusted EBITDA
- Gross proceeds from private placement of $7.1 million
- Strong demand for our cloud-based SaaS and NFC consumer products.
- Goodwill impairment related to non-strategic assets and U.S. Federal Government physical access business