NOVATO, Calif., Nov. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. (Nasdaq:RPTP) today provided financial results for its third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2013. PROCYSBI Update and Operational Highlights
- Net product sales for the quarter ended September 30, 2013 were $6.6 million.
- As of September 30, 2013, there were 194 new PROCYSBI prescriptions from 194 unique patients, and 99 patients on drug.
- The company is increasing guidance for 2013 to at least 160 patients on therapy by the end of the year, and approximately $15 million in net product sales for the year.
- On September 6, 2013, PROCYSBI received marketing approval from the European Union (EU) for the treatment of proven nephropathic cystinosis.
- Data from our Phase 2/3 study of PROCYSBI (RP103) in Huntington's disease following the first 18 months of treatment are anticipated in the first quarter of 2014.