SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neonode Inc. (Nasdaq:NEON), the optical touch technology company, today reported financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2013. Recent Highlights:
- Completed hardware development of our multi-touch solutions for notebooks
- Completed development of our low-cost multi-touch solution for 19-to-27 inch monitors
- Completed various PC prototypes; successfully demonstrated to multiple Tier One PC OEMs
- Signed licenses with the two premier consumer electronics OEMs in South Korea
- Initiated high-volume projects across multiple sectors, with both top-tier South Korean OEMs.
- Tier One office equipment customer recently commenced production of high-volume printers
- Landed low-cost Tier One printer projects with Neonode's new single side sensor
- Filed our 100 th patent, and currently have 20 patents issued, up from 78 and 16 last quarter
- Reengaged with Tier One eReader OEMs, who should help Neonode recapture market share lost last year.