- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 3% over the prior year, representing the sixth consecutive quarter of organic Adjusted EBITDA growth (1)
- Same store volume growth was 1.2% for MRI and 1.6% for PET/CT in the third quarter of 2013 compared to the third quarter of 2012
- Alliance generated net income per share of $0.41, after excluding loss on extinguishment of debt, impairment charges, restructuring and transaction costs, and differences in the GAAP income tax rate compared to our historical income tax rate. Earnings per share in accordance with GAAP was ($0.19) per share.
- Continued to generate strong cash flow, with $43.3 million reduction in net debt in the last twelve month period (2)
- Raised incremental term loan proceeds of $70.0 million in October 2013 which allows the Company to redeem the remaining balance on the 8% senior notes. The transaction will save the Company an additional $5 million annually in cash interest expense beginning in December 2013.
- Tom Tomlinson assumed role as Chief Executive Officer, President and Director on October 1, 2013.
|(1)||Excludes $2 million impact of rent expense related to the equipment sale/leaseback entered into in November 2012 and $2.2 million in income related to third quarter 2012 MOS legal settlement.|
|(2)||After $11.2 million adjustment for fees paid in connection with debt refinancing and proceeds related to the sale/leaseback transaction|