- Net sales increased $8.1 million or 1.9% to $433.1 million in the third quarter of 2013 over the third quarter of 2012. Improvements in average unit price increased sales 5.7% during the quarter.
- Net income attributable to Masonite increased $13.5 million to $3.6 million, or $0.12 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2013 from a loss of $9.9 million, or $0.36 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1, excluding $2.0 million of one-time costs related to Masonite's registration and equity listing, increased $3.4 million or 13.6% to $28.4 million in the third quarter of 2013 over the third quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA Flow Through 2, a measure of the change in Adjusted EBITDA divided by the change in net sales, exceeded 40% in the third quarter of 2013, excluding one-time costs related to Masonite’s registration and equity listing.
- On September 9, 2013, the common shares of Masonite began trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "DOOR."
Masonite International Corporation ("Masonite") (NYSE: DOOR) today announced results for the three and nine months ended September 29, 2013. Summary of Results and Accomplishments