Click on the interactive chart below to view dividend yields over time.Do you see investing opportunities in these tech stocks? Use the list below as a starting point for your own analysis. 1. Cohu, Inc. ( COHU): Engages in the development, manufacture, sale, and servicing of test handling and burn-in related equipment, and thermal sub-systems for the semiconductor industry. Market cap at $233.09M, most recent closing price at $9.35.
2. Ebix Inc. ( EBIX): Provides on-demand software and e-commerce solutions to the insurance industry. Market cap at $458.8M, most recent closing price at $12.33.
3. Electro Scientific Industries Inc. ( ESIO): Provides high-technology manufacturing equipment to the semiconductor and micro-electronics markets. Market cap at $297.45M, most recent closing price at $10.0.
4. Corning Inc. ( GLW): Manufactures and processes specialty glass and ceramics products worldwide. Market cap at $25.1B, most recent closing price at $17.26.
5. KLA-Tencor Corp. ( KLAC): Designs, manufactures, and markets process control and yield management solutions for the semiconductor and related nanoelectronics industries. Market cap at $10.69B, most recent closing price at $64.47.
6. QUALCOMM Incorporated ( QCOM): Engages in the development, design, manufacture, and marketing of digital wireless telecommunications products and services. Market cap at $120.15B, most recent closing price at $69.57. ( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Dividend Yields sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)