Today, Siemens Hearing Instruments, Inc. announced it received the Parent Tested, Parent Approved (PTPA) Seal of Approval. This seal is awarded after several members of the PTPA organization’s 60,000 families test and evaluate products in their homes. The Aquaris, an integral part of Siemens’ Active Kids and Teens portfolio of hearing aids, received very high marks on these evaluations. Aquaris is perfect for active adults, children and teens. Its robust, IP68-rated design makes it completely waterproof and dirt- and shock-resistant. Aquaris is durable and built to withstand the roughest activities—from swimming to football. In addition, it offers wireless connectivity so wearers can stream mobile phone calls, music from MP3 players or audio from gaming consoles directly to their hearing aids via a remote streamer accessory—turning their hearing aids into their own discreet wireless headset. “We are pleased to receive the PTPA Seal of Approval for our innovative and unique Aquaris hearing aids,” said Scott Davis, CEO, Siemens Hearing Instruments, Inc. “This award means a lot because actual families tested it out and found it worthy of this recognition.” The Aquaris delivers a comprehensive combination of industry-leading features. These include:
- Completely sealed housing and battery door.
- IP68 certification: no seepage and no damage during continuous immersion.
- Repels dust, perspiration, and dirt.
- Non-slip soft nano-coated textured surface with custom made soft ear mold.
- Attachable Sport Clip holds hearing aid securely in place during strenuous activities.
- Cover protects microphone membranes.