- 24-Week # shares sold: 17,361
- 12-Week # shares sold: 10,800
- 24-Week # shares sold: 23,296
- 12-Week # shares bought: 7,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 7,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 8,682
- 24-Week # shares sold: 1.0 million
Amid news what Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway raised its stake in Apple, TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said the analysts are unhappy with the company's story.
The software sector may be ripe for consolidation, a Morningstar analyst suggests.
Here's what you need to know now for Tuesday, Feb. 6.
Keep your head in the game to score the big wins.