- STZ has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $97.1 million.
- STZ has traded 1.0 million shares today.
- STZ is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in STZ with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for STZ NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on STZ: Constellation Brands, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, produces and markets beverage alcohol. STZ has a PE ratio of 7.3. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Constellation Brands a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Constellation Brands has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Constellation has a market cap of $10.9 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. The stock has a beta of 1.21 and a short float of 3.3% with 3.13 days to cover. Shares are up 85.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Constellation Brands as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels, solid stock price performance and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- STZ's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 109.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 1055.22% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 84.77% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, STZ should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Beverages industry and the overall market, CONSTELLATION BRANDS's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Beverages industry. The net income increased by 1121.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $124.60 million to $1,522.00 million.
- You can view the full Constellation Brands Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.