- Net sales were $309.2 million in the quarter ended September 30, 2013, a sequential increase over the immediately preceding quarter of 8.3%, and a year-over-year decrease of 5.6%.
- Operating income in the quarter ended September 30, 2013, was $6.4 million, or 2.1% of net sales.
- Adjusted EBITDA in the quarter ended September 30, 2013, was $32.9 million, or 10.6% of net sales, compared with $41.2 million, or 12.6% of net sales, in the quarter ended September 30, 2012, and compared with $30.7 million, or 10.8% of net sales, in the immediately preceding quarter.
- U.S. GAAP loss per basic and diluted share was $(0.45) for the quarter ended September 30, 2013, on approximately 20 million average shares outstanding.
- Adjusted EPS was a loss of $(0.19) for the quarter, excluding certain non-cash and special income and expense items. Adjusted EPS for the quarters ended September 30, 2012, and June 30, 2013, were $0.27 and $(0.28), respectively.
Viasystems Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIAS), a leading provider of complex multi-layer printed circuit boards and electro-mechanical solutions, today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013. Highlights