- FOSL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $99.9 million.
- FOSL is up 3.2% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FOSL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FOSL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FOSL: Fossil Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, marketing, and distribution of consumer fashion accessories worldwide. It operates in four segments: North America Wholesale, Europe Wholesale, Asia Pacific Wholesale, and Direct to Consumer. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Fossil Group a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Fossil Group has been 753,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Fossil Group has a market cap of $7.3 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. The stock has a beta of 2.40 and a short float of 10% with 4.50 days to cover. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Fossil Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- FOSL's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 6.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- FOSL's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.30 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, FOSL has a quick ratio of 1.63, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Textiles, Apparel & Luxury Goods industry and the overall market, FOSSIL GROUP INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 45.74% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, FOSL should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- FOSSIL GROUP INC has improved earnings per share by 25.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FOSSIL GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $5.62 versus $4.62 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($6.31 versus $5.62).
- You can view the full Fossil Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.