- Total revenues were $227.6 million, including $87.4 million associated with Macaroni Grill, which was acquired on April 9, 2013;
- On a comparable 13-week basis, system-wide comparable restaurant sales increased 3.3% at Joe’s Crab Shack and increased 4.0% at Brick House Tavern + Tap. Comparable sales decreased 2.7% at Macaroni Grill;
- Net loss and net loss per share were $1.9 million and $0.08, respectively;
- Adjusted net loss and adjusted net loss per share (which are non-GAAP financial measures) were $1.0 million and $0.04, respectively; and
- Four new Joe’s Crab Shack restaurants opened during the third quarter of 2013.
Ignite Restaurant Group (NASDAQ:IRG) today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013. Highlights for the 13-week third quarter of 2013 were as follows: