- 4-Week # shares sold: 71,315
- 12-Week # shares bought: 9,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 71,315
- 24-Week # shares bought: 16,696
- 24-Week # shares sold: 96,315
Office Depot (ODP) said on Friday afternoon that it plans to sell its European business operations to Aurelius.
Costco and Walmart quietly launch tests of new office supplies delivery programs.
Amazon's testimony in antitrust proceedings for the now-abandoned merger between Staples and Office Depot highlights its ambitions for the B2B market.