- 4-Week # shares sold: 2,606
- 12-Week # shares sold: 5,212
- 24-Week # shares sold: 32,820
- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,125
- 12-Week # shares sold: 33,640
- 24-Week # shares sold: 94,171
- 12-Week # shares sold: 19,717
- 24-Week # shares sold: 22,177
Investors seeking less volatility can reap better returns in 2017 by allocating funds in sectors such as technology, biotech, energy and financials, which should generate above average performance.
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including an upgrade for Newmont Mining and downgrades for First Solar and Fitbit.
The deal is expected to help the buyer bring smart meters to customers in the water and energy industries, boost growth and create shareholder value
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Itron (ITRI) as a strong and under the radar candidate