- Accept payments in the store, on the go or in a temporary/seasonal environment
- Manage multi-store inventory, employees and timekeeping
- Drive loyalty and increase sales with email marketing and social media campaigns
- Connect with customers more effectively with real-time sales history
- Have peace of mind with secure transactions, hardware replacement warranty and live customer service, seven days a week
Sprint (NYSE:S) and Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV) today announced the launch of an innovative tablet-based, cloud-connected point-of-sale (POS) system. Vantiv Mobile Checkout, powered by NCR Silver, helps make it easier and more affordable for businesses to transition away from traditional cash registers and manual processes to the latest integrated technology. Vantiv Mobile Checkout, available through the Sprint business sales channel, empowers business owners to track sales and profitability, analyze and report on customer trends, manage inventory, market to customers and process sales on site or on location with secure payment processing.
Sprint and Vantiv offer tablet-based point-of-sale system (Photo: Business Wire)This all-in-one solution includes the tablet, wireless connectivity, encrypted credit card reader, tablet stand, cash drawer and countertop receipt printer. Scanners, Bluetooth printers and other retail accessories are also available. Vantiv Mobile Checkout enables businesses to: