- Consolidated net sales were up 4%.
- U.S. segment net sales were up 1%, and international segment net sales were up 14%.
- Income from operations was up 16%.
- Income from operations as a percentage of net sales was 21.3%, up 2.2 percentage points.
- Net income per diluted share (GAAP) was $0.37 compared to $0.60 a year ago.
- Normalized net income per diluted share 1 (non-GAAP), which includes an effective 37.5% tax rate, was $0.38, up $0.06, or 19%, compared to $0.32 a year ago.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1 was up 14%.
LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:LF) today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013. Highlights of third quarter 2013 results compared to third quarter 2012 results: