- Net revenue increased to $2.3 million compared with $1.0 million for the third quarter of 2012;
- Net loss increased to $7.7 million as compared with a net loss of $4.3 million for the third quarter of 2012;
- Released results of a 48-patient, 14-day phase 1 clinical study, which indicated that treatment with TX 12-004-HR estradiol VagiCap™ at the 10μg dose improved objective measures of Vulvar and Vaginal Atrophy;
- Received the first-place prize at the North American Menopause Society (NAMS) 2013 Annual Meeting for our poster detailing findings on the first investigational combination 17β-estradiol and progesterone capsule (TX 12-001-HR E+P) that may have overcome the well-recognized difficulties of achieving good bioavailability with oral administration of these hormones in combination;
- Initiated the REPLENISH Trial, a phase 3 clinical trial designed to measure the safety and effectiveness of TX 12-001-HR E+P, in treating the symptoms of menopause;
- Raised approximately $33 million in gross proceeds through an underwritten offering of 13,750,000 shares of common stock; and,
- Appointed Sebastian Mirkin, M.D., a prominent women’s health product development executive with extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry and clinical research, as Chief Medical Officer, effective November 25, 2013.
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (NYSE MKT:TXMD), a women’s healthcare company, today announced financial results for the three- and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2013. Third Quarter 2013 Highlights: