- DAL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $365.3 million.
- DAL has traded 13.6 million shares today.
- DAL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DAL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DAL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on DAL: Delta Air Lines, Inc. provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo in the United States and internationally. Its route network is centered around a system of hub and international gateway airports in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis-St. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.9%. DAL has a PE ratio of 11.0. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Delta Air Lines a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Delta Air Lines has been 18.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Delta Air Lines has a market cap of $22.7 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. The stock has a beta of 0.92 and a short float of 3.9% with 2.44 days to cover. Shares are up 123.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Delta Air Lines as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and revenue growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to other companies in the Airlines industry and the overall market, DELTA AIR LINES INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 150.75% to $1,161.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, DELTA AIR LINES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 83.45%.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 29.26% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 162.15% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, DAL should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- DELTA AIR LINES INC has improved earnings per share by 29.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, DELTA AIR LINES INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.19 versus $1.00 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.11 versus $1.19).
- DAL's revenue growth trails the industry average of 20.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- You can view the full Delta Air Lines Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.