Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN), on the brink of celebrating its fifth birthday, announced a special admission and membership deal with the Los Angeles GRAMMY Museum. The museum, also commemorating its big “0-5,” offers music lovers of all types a hands-on experience to learn more about the past, present and future of music. Hang out with Ringo Starr, Johnny Cash and Cheap Trick with these five options available and tailored to fit your duo or full band’s needs: Admission
- $13.25 for two adult tickets (up to a $25.90 value)
- $24.25 for two adult tickets and two tickets for children aged 6–17 (up to a $47.80 value). Children 5 and younger are admitted for free.
- $32 for an Emerging Artist membership for one adult (a $60 value)
- $49.50 for a Debut membership for two adults (a $90 value)
- $54 for an Opening Act membership for two adults and up to four children aged 6–17 (a $100 value)
- Free admission for one year from redemption
- Preferred ticketing to museum-hosted programs, events and performances
- Invitations to member-only events, previews and shopping specials
- Subscription to members-exclusive e-magazine On The Record
- 10 percent discount in the museum store
- Personalized membership card
About GrouponGroupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader in local commerce, making it easy for people around the world to search and discover great businesses at unbeatable prices. Groupon is reinventing the traditional small business world by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deals, payments processing capabilities and point-of-sale solutions to help them attract more customers and run their operations more effectively. By leveraging the company's global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers incredible deals on the best stuff to eat, see, do, and buy in 48 countries. With Groupon, shoppers discover the best a city has to offer with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods. To subscribe to Groupon emails, visit www.Groupon.com. To learn more about the company's merchant solutions and how to work with Groupon, visit www.GrouponWorks.com.