Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announces the opening of Hyatt Place/Omaha Downtown Old Market, the first Hyatt-branded hotel in Nebraska.
- 159 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and a Cozy Corner sectional sofa
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM with your stay, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- More than 1600 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- Complimentary transportation within five miles (including to/from Eppley Airfield)
- Enclosed on-site parking facility
- Indoor swimming pool and fitness center
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
ABOUT HYATT PLACELaunched in 2006, Hyatt Place brings to the upscale select service hotel category the authentic hospitality for which Hyatt is known. Inspired by multitasking travelers’ 24/7 lifestyle, Hyatt Place combines stylish design and practical amenities with forward-thinking technology and purposeful service. Spacious guestrooms feature multiple areas to work and relax, and include the Cozy Corner; plush Hyatt Grand Bed; and ergonomic work center. Every guestroom is also equipped with a state-of-the-art media center that allows electronic devices to plug directly into the 42-inch, high-definition television, giving guests instant access to the technological amenities they’re accustomed to accessing at home or in the office. Hyatt Place hotels also feature complimentary Wi-Fi access, a StayFit@Hyatt fitness center, a coffee and wine bar serving specialty coffees and premium wine and beer, and a Grab ’n Go case stocked with freshly made sandwiches and salads. The 24/7 Gallery Menu offers made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner entrées around the clock, in addition to the a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM, a complimentary hot breakfast served daily to guests. Specially trained Hosts are on hand to offer assistance with everything from directions to check-in to a freshly made meal. Hyatt Place, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, offers more than 170 locations in the United States, Costa Rica and India. For Hyatt Place information or to make a reservation, call 1-888-HYATT-HP (888-492-8847) or visit www.HyattPlace.com. About Hyatt Hotels Corporation Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a proud heritage of making guests feel more than welcome. Thousands of members of the Hyatt family strive to make a difference in the lives of the guests they encounter every day by providing authentic hospitality. The Company's subsidiaries manage, franchise, own and develop hotels and resorts under the Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place® and Hyatt House® brand names and have locations on six continents. Hyatt Residential Group, Inc., a Hyatt Hotels Corporation subsidiary, develops, operates, markets or licenses Hyatt Residences TM and Hyatt Residence Club TM. As of September 30, 2013, the Company's worldwide portfolio consisted of 535 properties in 47 countries. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.