- ELLI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $11.1 million.
- ELLI traded 61,617 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:42 AM, representing 12.7% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ELLI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ELLI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ELLI: Ellie Mae, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide business automation software for the mortgage industry in the United States. ELLI has a PE ratio of 46.5. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Ellie Mae a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Ellie Mae has been 533,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ellie Mae has a market cap of $799.8 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of -0.09 and a short float of 11.3% with 5.86 days to cover. Shares are up 8.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Ellie Mae as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 7.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 45.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- ELLI has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.74, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 64.63% to $11.44 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ELLIE MAE INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -3.93%.
- ELLIE MAE INC's earnings per share declined by 38.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ELLIE MAE INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.76 versus $0.16 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.10 versus $0.76).
- The gross profit margin for ELLIE MAE INC is currently very high, coming in at 79.37%. Regardless of ELLI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ELLI's net profit margin of 10.75% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- You can view the full Ellie Mae Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.