- Recurring Funds from Operations ("FFO") for the third quarter totaled $63.3 million or $0.51 per diluted share, a 10.9% per share increase over the same quarter of 2012;
- Same Property Net Operating Income for the quarter increased a strong 4.7% over the prior year;
- Occupancy of the Company’s retail portfolio increased again this quarter by 0.5% to 94.4% from 93.9% a year earlier;
- Dispositions of $116 million were completed during the quarter, and;
- Ten-year notes totaling $250 million were sold subsequent to quarter-end at an attractive yield of 4.50%.
Weingarten Realty (NYSE: WRI) announced today the results of its operations for the quarter ended September 30, 2013. The supplemental financial package with additional information can be found on the Company's website under the Investor Relations tab. Third Quarter Operating and Financial Highlights