- A new Direct Link Color Pipeline between Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Adobe SpeedGrade CC provides an integrated workflow that allows users to share multi-track timelines seamlessly back and forth; open Adobe Premiere Pro CC sequences in Adobe SpeedGrade CC quickly; and see the results as effects in Adobe Premiere Pro CC that are managed by the Lumetri Deep Color Engine.
- Expanded native support for 4K and higher resolutions, high frame rates and RAW formats, enables editors to work with footage from the hottest new high-res cameras, including the 6K Red Dragon, natively – without having to wait to transcode and re-wrap files.
- The Mask Tracker in Adobe After Effects CC enables video professionals to create masks and apply effects that track automatically frame-by-frame throughout a composition to save countless hours of tedious work.
- A more streamlined editing environment provides editors with new definable metadata capabilities including a new monitor overlay along with enhanced multi-cam support that makes it easy to turn individual camera angles on or off as you edit.
- The Adobe Prelude CC Live Logger iPad app, which enables users to log notes, events, and other data on their iPad while shooting, including the ability to sync with timecode on set via supported wireless timecode systems, and then sync metadata to footage via Creative Cloud for faster editing.
- Advanced color grading with the new SpeedLooks in Adobe SpeedGrade CC offers dedicated camera patches. This allows users to match the color spaces even across different camera formats. New multiple masks and linked mask layers capabilities also enable Adobe SpeedGrade CC users more control over complex looks.
- Adobe Anywhere Support for Adobe After Effects CC enables visual effects and motion graphic artists using Adobe After Effects CC to collaborate with other production team members, without the need to learn new software.
- Adobe Anywhere iPad App that enables users to view productions and play back sequences on the Adobe Anywhere server from the field or a remote location.
- Better media management enables users to find and load video assets with the new Media Browser in After Effects, improved workflows when linking back to source content with Link and Locate in Adobe Premiere Pro and automated image processing for customized media output with Adobe Media Encoder
About Adobe Systems IncorporatedAdobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com. © 2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo, After Effects, Creative Cloud, Media Encoder, Prelude, Premiere, SpeedGrade and Story, are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.