- ICON has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $23.1 million.
- ICON has traded 463,094 shares today.
- ICON is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ICON with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ICON NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ICON: Iconix Brand Group, Inc., a brand management company, engages in licensing, marketing, and providing trend direction for a portfolio of consumer and entertainment brands primarily in the United States, Canada, Japan, and Europe. ICON has a PE ratio of 17.2. Currently there are no analysts that rate Iconix Brand Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Iconix Brand Group has been 634,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Iconix Brand Group has a market cap of $1.8 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.56 and a short float of 14.4% with 12.19 days to cover. Shares are up 47.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Iconix Brand Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 19.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 65.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 77.02% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, ICON should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Textiles, Apparel & Luxury Goods industry average. The net income increased by 35.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $28.59 million to $38.72 million.
- The gross profit margin for ICONIX BRAND GROUP INC is currently very high, coming in at 100.00%. ICON has managed to maintain the strong profit margin since the same quarter of last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ICON's net profit margin of 36.75% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- ICONIX BRAND GROUP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ICONIX BRAND GROUP INC reported lower earnings of $1.52 versus $1.67 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.28 versus $1.52).
- You can view the full Iconix Brand Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.