Redefining App Distribution for the EnterpriseSalesforce Private AppExchange enables companies to build their own corporate app store to manage and distribute any app, across any device —all from a single, trusted platform. For the first time ever, IT can customize the app experience for every employee based on their specific job function, delivering a unified and personalized experience for every employee to access the apps they need with:
- One-stop shop: Distribute any custom, mobile, web or desktop app to end users through a central, private app store
- Instant access: Deploy apps to any mobile device, tablet or desktop with a single identity leveraging Salesforce Identity
- Customization: Personalize stores by role, department or theme to drive discoverability of apps and maximize user adoption
- Salesforce Private AppExchange will be generally available with support for web and mobile apps on Nov. 1, 2013. Support for desktop apps is expected to be generally available in 2014.
- Salesforce Private AppExchange will be available with Enterprise, Performance and Unlimited licenses for Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Identity, Salesforce Company Communities, Force.com and Salesforce Chatter Plus.
- For more information on Private AppExchange, please visit: http://www.salesforce.com/platform/privateappexchange/index.jsp
- Like salesforce.com on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @Salesforce on Twitter