- CINF has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $34.3 million.
- CINF has traded 504,125 shares today.
- CINF is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CINF with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CINF NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CINF: Cincinnati Financial Corporation engages in the property casualty insurance business in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.6%. CINF has a PE ratio of 13.6. Currently there are no analysts that rate Cincinnati Financial Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Cincinnati Financial Corporation has been 619,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cincinnati Financial has a market cap of $7.7 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. The stock has a beta of 0.76 and a short float of 3.3% with 7.26 days to cover. Shares are up 20% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Cincinnati Financial Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CINF's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.16 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, this stock has enjoyed a nice rise of 27.52% which was in line with the performance of the S&P 500 Index. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORP has improved earnings per share by 16.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.58 versus $1.02 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.69 versus $2.58).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Insurance industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 18.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $111.00 million to $131.00 million.
- You can view the full Cincinnati Financial Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.