- Only nine percent of SMBs use endpoint/mobile device security
- 80 percent don’t use data protection
- Less than half use email security
- About half use Internet security
- 45 percent of SMBs do not secure company data on employees’ personal devices
5G, due to begin ramping around 2020, delivers improvements over 4G that should be valuable for IoT deployments. That could expand the addressable market of many chipmakers.
After years of bleeding share to Intel, AMD's new Zen architecture gives it a chance to fight back.