- Only nine percent of SMBs use endpoint/mobile device security
- 80 percent don’t use data protection
- Less than half use email security
- About half use Internet security
- 45 percent of SMBs do not secure company data on employees’ personal devices
Cramer is bullish on HP and is disappointed that Ulta isn't doing better despite strong earnings.
The market is fearful. Use that fear to buy, Cramer says.
Intel (INTC) is working with Lenovo (LNVGY) and Synaptics (SYNA) to develop fingerprinting technology on its laptops that can be used to make payments on PayPal (PYPL).