ROSELAND, N.J., Oct. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADP ® (Nasdaq:ADP) today announced its first quarter fiscal 2014 financial results, highlights are below.
- ADP reported revenue growth of 8%, 7% organic, to $2.8 billion for the first fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2013.
- Pretax and net earnings from continuing operations increased 7% and 9%, respectively.
- Diluted earnings per share from continuing operations of $0.68 increased 10% from $0.62 a year ago.
- ADP acquired 4.2 million shares of its stock for treasury at a cost of $303 million in the quarter.
- ADP hosted its first ever "Innovation Day" showcasing the company's latest Human Capital Management (HCM) enhancements and announced plans to expand its Innovation Lab to New York's "Silicon Alley."
- ADP was named to Forbes' list of World's Most Innovative Companies for the third consecutive year and also was named a Leader in Multi-Process Human Resources Outsourcing by Everest Group.