- When the US government demands information from them.
- Who that information is about.
- And what exactly that information is.
Click on the interactive charts below to view analyst ratings over time.Will new disclosure laws be enough to protect America's valuable tech sector? Use the list below to begin your own analysis. 1. Google Inc. ( GOOG): Google is the world's most popular search engine. Market cap at $342.14B, most recent closing price at $1025.55.
2. Facebook, Inc. ( FB): Operates as an integrated social networking company worldwide. Market cap at $126.25B, most recent closing price at $52.45.
3. Yahoo! Inc. ( YHOO): Operates as a digital media company that delivers personalized digital content and experiences, across devices and worldwide. Market cap at $34.46B, most recent closing price at $33.08.
4. LinkedIn Corporation ( LNKD): Operates an online professional network. Market cap at $27.06B, most recent closing price at $243.29.
5. Apple Inc. ( AAPL): Designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, mobile communication and media devices, and portable digital music players, as well as sells related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications worldwide. Market cap at $488.62B, most recent closing price at $531.91.
( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)