- EA raised its fiscal year earnings per share guidance from $1.20 to $1.25 per share*.
- Trailing twelve-month non-GAAP digital net revenue was up 22% versus the prior year to a record $1.75 billion*.
- On a year-to-date basis, EA SPORTS™ NCAA® Football Ultimate Team, Madden NFL Ultimate Team, NHL® Hockey Ultimate Team, and FIFA Ultimate Team each grew year over year and drove digital net revenue* growth.
- EA’s mobile and handheld non-GAAP digital net revenue generated $105 million* in Q2 FY14, a 19% year-over-year increase over Q2 FY13.
- The Simpsons™: Tapped Out eclipsed $100 million* in life-to-date digital net revenue, and has been in the top 20 iPhone grossing games in the U.S. for all but 12 days, since launching in August 2012.
- Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 has been installed over 25 million times on iOS devices since launching in August 2013, more than the lifetime total of the original Plants vs. Zombies.
- Real Racing™ 3 continued its revenue growth* since launching in February 2013, has been downloaded over 70 million times, and is currently averaging 18 million monthly active users.
- FIFA digital net revenue generated over $145 million* in the first half of fiscal 14, an increase of over 25% compared to the first half of fiscal 13.
|(in millions of $, except per share amounts)||Quarter Ended 9/30/13||Quarter Ended 9/30/12|
|GAAP Digital Net Revenue||$||450||$||324|
|GAAP Publishing Packaged Goods and Other Net Revenue||223||365|
|GAAP Distribution Packaged Goods Net Revenue||22||22|
|GAAP Total Net Revenue||$||695||$||711|
|Non-GAAP Digital Net Revenue||$||348||$||314|
|Non-GAAP Publishing Packaged Goods and Other Net Revenue||670||744|
|Non-GAAP Distribution Packaged Goods Net Revenue||22||22|
|Non-GAAP Total Net Revenue||$||1,040||$||1,080|
|GAAP Net Loss||$||(273||)||$||(381||)|
|Non-GAAP Net Income||105||49|
|GAAP Loss Per Share||(0.89||)||(1.21||)|
|Non-GAAP Diluted Earnings Per Share||0.33||0.15|
|Cash Used in Operations||$||(6||)||$||(28||)|
|(in millions of $)||TTMEnded9/30/13||TTMEnded9/30/12|
|GAAP Net Revenue||$||3,775||$||4,095|
|GAAP Net Income||227||15|
|Non-GAAP Net Revenue||3,757||4,199|
|Non-GAAP Net Income||329||309|
|Cash Provided by Operations||$||342||$||490|