- Updates on the changing landscape of business-to-business payments with a specific focus on economic and regulatory impacts.
- Sessions to help companies prepare for expanding their card program globally.
- An overview of new and emerging payment technologies including CHIP and PIN and Mobile.
- Evolving uses for commercial prepaid products across industries, with a particular focus on: energy and power; general industries; healthcare; consumer-retail; media and telecom; public sector, and higher education.
The conference also provided an opportunity for BofA Merrill to promote its innovations and new capabilities, including:
- New user interface for Works ®. Launched earlier in the year, BofA Merrill demonstrated the design and navigational advantages of the new user interface of the proprietary card management software.
- Receipts Imaging on Works ®. With the new receipt image functionality, clients can now upload receipt images from their personal computer, and attach them directly to a transaction, expense report or reimbursement.
- Expansion of global footprint. The company recently announced plans to offer card solutions in new geographies in Europe and Latin America, including: Guatemala, Honduras, South Africa, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and global markets businesses of Bank of America Corporation. Lending, derivatives, and other commercial banking activities are performed globally by banking affiliates of Bank of America Corporation, including Bank of America, N.A., member FDIC. Securities, strategic advisory, and other investment banking activities are performed globally by investment banking affiliates of Bank of America Corporation (“Investment Banking Affiliates”), including, in the United States, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, which is a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA and SIPC, and, in other jurisdictions, a locally registered entity. Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and Merrill Lynch Professional Clearing Corp. are registered as futures commission merchants with the CFTC and are members of the NFA. Investment products offered by Investment Banking Affiliates: Are Not FDIC Insured * May Lose Value * Are Not Bank Guaranteed.Copyright 2013 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved. Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Broadcort and their logos are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation and/or its affiliates. Visit the Bank of America newsroom for more Bank of America news. www.bankofamerica.com