- Revenues of $71.6 million, up 14% from a year ago.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $16.4 million, up 50% from a year ago.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin was 23% of revenue, up from 17% from a year ago.
- On a constant currency basis third quarter revenues would have been $0.3 million higher.
- Year to date revenues of $209.0 million, up 16% from a year ago.
- Year to date Adjusted EBITDA of $43.0 million, up 38% from a year ago.
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today announced financial results for the third quarter of 2013. Third Quarter 2013 comScore achieved record quarterly revenue of $71.6 million; GAAP income before income taxes of $0.7 million; and GAAP net loss of $0.1 million, or $0.00 per basic and diluted share. Third quarter and year to date metrics compared to pro forma* results for the third quarter and year to date of 2012 were as follows: