Taylor offers the following tips on getting financially fit:
- Get to know your debt: credit cards, loans, lines of credit - how much do you owe?
- Online calculators such as the Debt Reduction Plan are available for you to get a better picture of your exact debt figure.
- Schedule an appointment to speak with an Account Manager.
- An Account Manager is your best tool to help provide unique solutions for you to work on your financial fitness.
- Look at your options: what do you think makes the most sense for you to manage debt?
- Ask yourself: What are you most comfortable with and what is the best way for you to pay off your debt? A consolidation calculator can help you determine what's best for you.
- Make a plan to reduce your debt and stick to it.
- Like any fitness plan, this is no different: you need to stick to it to see results.