- Cement sales volume increased 3.5% in 3Q13, compared to 3Q12
- Gross margin increased from 38.8% in 3Q12 to 41.9% in 3Q13
- Consolidated EBITDA increased 17.6% in 3Q13 compared to 3Q12 (S/. 90.2 million vs. S/. 76.7 million).
- Consolidated EBITDA margin increased from 24.7% in 3Q12 to 26.8% in 3Q13
- Operating profit increased 18.5% in 3Q13 compared to 3Q12
- Net income rose 4.1% in 3Q13 compared to 3Q12
Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. and subsidiaries (NYSE: CPAC; BVL: CPACASC1) (“the Company” or “Cementos Pacasmayo”) a leading Peruvian cement company, announced today its consolidated results for the third quarter (“3Q13”) and first nine months (“9M13”) periods ended September 30, 2013. These results have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and are stated in nominal Peruvian Nuevos Soles (S/.). Financial Highlights: It is important to note the following highlights: