MILPITAS, Calif., Oct. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intersil Corporation (Nasdaq:ISIL), a leading provider of innovative power management and precision analog solutions, introduced the latest addition to its popular family of step-down PWM controllers, the new ISL8115 single phase synchronous controller. Featuring a Vin range from 2.97V to 36V, the new ISL8115 PWM controller offers ultra wide voltage ranges and current sharing capability, making it ideal for a variety of Point of Load (POL) DC/DC applications in industrial and infrastructure markets.
- Differential voltage sensing with 1% internal voltage reference accuracy over the full industrial temperature range (-40C to 125C)
- Switching frequency is adjustable and can be synchronized with external clock signal
- Adjustable peak current limit and average current hiccup OCP protection with continuous inductor DCR sensing
- Integrated high speed 4A driver with internal bootstrap diode
- Programmable input voltage under-voltage lock-out control through EN pin
CONTACT: Media Contact Shannon Pleasant Intersil Corporation (512) 382-8444 firstname.lastname@example.org