NEW YORK, Oct. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TG Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:TGTX), reports that in view of the unusual market activity in the Company's stock price, NASDAQ MarketWatch has contacted the company in accordance with its usual practice. While the Company does not typically comment on unusual market activity, TG Therapeutics confirms that it is not aware of any developments that would merit such trading activity. The Company reiterates its guidance from its last presentation at BioCentury's NewsMakers in the Biotech Industry Conference on September 27, 2013 in which it guided that the next major milestones for the Company are:
- Commencement of combination trials for TG-1101, the Company's novel glycoengineered CD20, in combination with novel small molecule BTK and/or PI3K delta inhibitors; and
- Presentation of Phase 1 dose escalation data for TGR-1202, the Company's novel PI3K delta inhibitor.
- Preliminary PK analysis confirms that TGR-1202 can be dosed once per day with significant accumulation and a steady state half-life that exceeds 24 hours;
- No drug related liver toxicity has been observed, an adverse event generally associated with competitive PI3K delta inhibitors; and
- Investigators have reported what they believe to be signs of PI3K delta related activity (i.e. lymphocytosis and nodal reductions)