- Passing the RF/MW design course and lab.
- Completing the required hours of Agilent EEsof design tools use.
- Completing the required use of Agilent instruments while learning key fundamentals for accurate RF calibration and measurement.
- Nomination by a university professor for certification.
- Passing a final hands-on test, demonstrating aptitude in the subject matter.
Program requirements are available at agilent.com/find/eesof-university.Agilent EEsof EDA University Education Support Program The Agilent EEsof EDA University Educational Support Program offers full versions of Agilent EEsof software to qualified academic institutions for instructional use. This software, the same as used in industry, creates a full RF-EDA experience to help students develop skills that will serve them throughout their careers. More information on Agilent’s education support and student license programs is available at www.agilent.com/find/eesof-university. About Agilent EEsof EDA Software Agilent EEsof EDA is the leading supplier of electronic design automation software for microwave, RF, high-frequency, high-speed digital, RF system, electronic system level, circuit, 3-D electromagnetic, physical design and device-modeling applications. More information is available at www.agilent.com/find/eesof. About Agilent Technologies Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company’s 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com. NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.agilent.com/go/news.