- V has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $551.1 million.
- V has traded 2.9 million shares today.
- V is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in V with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for V NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on V: Visa Inc., a payments technology company, engages in the operation of retail electronic payments network worldwide. It facilitates commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses, and government entities. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.7%. V has a PE ratio of 23.6. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate Visa a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. The average volume for Visa has been 4.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Visa has a market cap of $99.5 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.44 and a short float of 2.6% with 5.05 days to cover. Shares are up 27.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Visa as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and compelling growth in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 19.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- V has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, V has a quick ratio of 1.65, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for VISA INC is rather high; currently it is at 64.25%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 40.81% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 71.59% to $2,157.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, VISA INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -17.58%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 166.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$1,839.00 million to $1,225.00 million.
- You can view the full Visa Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.