- PLL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $45.7 million.
- PLL has traded 580,353 shares today.
- PLL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PLL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PLL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PLL: Pall Corporation manufactures and markets filtration, separation, and purification products and integrated systems solutions worldwide. It operates in two segments, Life Sciences and Industrial. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.3%. PLL has a PE ratio of 26.7. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Pall Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Pall Corporation has been 451,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Pall has a market cap of $8.6 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 28.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Pall Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- PALL CORP has improved earnings per share by 18.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PALL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.88 versus $2.38 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.40 versus $2.88).
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.35, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, PLL has a quick ratio of 2.14, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for PALL CORP is rather high; currently it is at 55.20%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 11.94% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $177.57 million or 19.63% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, PALL CORP's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 63.71%.
- You can view the full Pall Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.