- WETF has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $19.0 million.
- WETF has traded 921,874 shares today.
- WETF is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in WETF with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for WETF NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on WETF: WisdomTree Investments, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as an exchange-traded funds (ETFs) sponsor and asset manager. It offers ETFs in equities, currency, fixed income, and alternatives asset classes. WETF has a PE ratio of 53.1. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate WisdomTree Investments a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for WisdomTree Investments has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. WisdomTree Investments has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. The stock has a beta of 2.04 and a short float of 10.3% with 6.17 days to cover. Shares are up 82.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates WisdomTree Investments as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- WETF's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 83.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, WISDOMTREE INVESTMENTS INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- WISDOMTREE INVESTMENTS INC has shown improvement in its earnings for its most recently reported quarter when compared with the same quarter a year earlier. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, WISDOMTREE INVESTMENTS INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.08 versus $0.03 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.34 versus $0.08).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Capital Markets industry. The net income increased by 9389.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.13 million to $12.24 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 224.18% to $18.97 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, WISDOMTREE INVESTMENTS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -49.90%.
- You can view the full WisdomTree Investments Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.