- VAC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $21.6 million.
- VAC has traded 184,646 shares today.
- VAC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in VAC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for VAC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on VAC: Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation engages in the development, marketing, sale, and management of vacation ownership and related products in the United States and internationally. VAC has a PE ratio of 31.3. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Marriott Vacations Worldwide a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Marriott Vacations Worldwide has been 195,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Marriott Vacations Worldwide has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 4.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Marriott Vacations Worldwide as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- VAC's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.60, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels.
- 37.14% is the gross profit margin for MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 6.06% trails the industry average.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market, MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Marriott Vacations Worldwide Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.