- PEB has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.1 million.
- PEB has traded 302,364 shares today.
- PEB is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PEB with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PEB NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PEB: Pebblebrook Hotel Trust, through Pebblebrook Hotel, L.P., operates as a real estate investment trust. The company acquires and invests primarily in hotel properties located in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.2%. PEB has a PE ratio of 119.0. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Pebblebrook Hotel a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Pebblebrook Hotel has been 369,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Pebblebrook Hotel has a market cap of $1.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.59 and a short float of 6% with 8.45 days to cover. Shares are up 23.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Pebblebrook Hotel as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 10.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 33.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- PEBBLEBROOK HOTEL TRUST has improved earnings per share by 40.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PEBBLEBROOK HOTEL TRUST increased its bottom line by earning $0.13 versus $0.06 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.30 versus $0.13).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average. The net income increased by 50.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $9.86 million to $14.83 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $26.91 million or 25.33% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 6.41%.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Pebblebrook Hotel Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.