- CCI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $431.7 million.
- CCI has a PE ratio of 234.4.
- CCI is currently in the upper 30% of its 1-year range.
- CCI is in the upper 25% of its 20-day range.
- CCI is in the upper 35% of its 5-day range.
- CCI is currently trading above yesterday's high.
- CCI has experienced a gap between today's open and yesterday's close of 0.2%.
'Momo Momentum' stocks are valuable stocks to watch for a variety of reasons including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in a mark-up phase before a possible distribution period and price decline. Technical analysts and traders frequently find that the factors referenced above tend to create a temporary burst of strong wind in a stock's sail. Nevertheless, all successful traders must excel at maximizing gains while keeping losses to an absolute minimum. For that reason, the holding period on momo momentum stocks must always be a primary consideration, and this part of the puzzle is ultimately at the discretion of each individual's risk tolerance and portfolio risk management skills. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CCI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CCI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CCI: Crown Castle International Corp., together with is subsidiaries, owns, operates, and leases shared wireless infrastructure primarily in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Australia. CCI has a PE ratio of 234.4. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Crown Castle International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Crown Castle International has been 2.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Crown Castle International has a market cap of $20.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. The stock has a beta of 0.32 and a short float of 2.1% with 0.94 days to cover. Shares are down 2.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Crown Castle International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 25.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 68.63% to $273.40 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CROWN CASTLE INTL CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 12.78%.
- The gross profit margin for CROWN CASTLE INTL CORP is rather high; currently it is at 66.09%. Regardless of CCI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 7.12% trails the industry average.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Wireless Telecommunication Services industry and the overall market, CROWN CASTLE INTL CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Crown Castle International Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.